Monday, October 09, 2006

a breif introduction

this is the story of my life. who i am, what i'm going through. where i've been, where i'm at. what's on my mind. unpublished works of my poetry, songs, writings. this is who i am. this is my way to breathe out my fresh ideas. Granted, Multnomah is a great way to do that, too! I want to point out a few things. first, the colour scheme. why white on green? two reasons, 1) they are two of my favorite colors and 2) I'm not sure if anyone remembers the old child evangelism method known as the "wordless book", it's a book of colors that supposed to give the gospel message to younglings. Well, white stands for our souls and hearts after we accept Jesus, white as snow. pure. forgiven. clean. eternally saved. green: that's about our life as Christ followers, as we "grow" in descipleship of Christ. Secondly, what will be addressed on this blog? ANYTHING. Nearly anything that comes not just to my mind, but your mind's as well. Have a question for me? Disagree? Let me know, and I'll post a response on here! This is not a personal "journal", this is a converstation with the world around me, as i seek to find out more of this journey God has put us on. So, breathe!

In Christ Alone,
Jeremy

No comments: